Key vocabulary associated with the
patient information worksheets:
medication, form, substance use, medical, information, alcohol, condition, sex, tobacco, allergy, reason, occupation, fill out
admitted patient worksheethas a warm-up activity. There is a brainstorming activity and a
discussion question sectionconcerning a newly admitted patient. At the bottom there is a list of key vocabulary for students to review and verify meaning before proceeding. - Do the first
brain storming taskin pairs or small groups.
- Have the students answer the discussion questions.
- Go over the key vocabulary and have the students verify the meaning of each word. They can use the vocabulary in a sentence, write definitions for each word, list collocations, or write the translations to the side.- Proceed to the
- Go over the dialogue. Have the students guess the questions needed to complete the task.
- Go over the questions page.
- In pairs have the students try to get each other's information and fill out the form.
|End User License Agreement: You are free to download any resource from this site as an end user and HospitalEnglish.com grants you an End User License. You may not redistribute, copy, modify, transfer, transmit, repackage, or sell any of the materials from this site. You may use photocopies or printouts for your own personal use or for the purposes of distributing them to your students.|